Who Should Attend
This selling skills workshop will be of great benefit to those who are new to working in a sales environment and have had little or no sales training.
Those who would like to review their existing skills in developing and optimising sales opportunities may also benefit, but please check whether the Advanced Selling Skills workshop might be at a more appropriate level.
This workshop gives each participant a strong base for their ongoing development as a sales professional. It achieves a balance between theory and actual sales skills practise with expert coaching and guidance. The practice sessions involve all participants in reviewing the skill areas in practical situations, together with the trainer, to ensure maximum feedback and sharing of good practice. So that everyone can make the most of their opportunities to receive coaching and feedback from the trainer, delegate numbers are limited to no more than 8.
Each delegate will receive a comprehensive Resource Manual of notes, tips and techniques.
At the end of this selling skills training programme participants will be able to:
- Devise and understand a Structured Sales Plan.
- Understand and demonstrate how to gain telephone appointments.
- Understand the difference between Features, Advantages and Benefits.
- Recognise the sales opportunities and understand prospective buyers.
- Plan and prepare an effective sales presentation.
- Handle objections effectively.
- Close the sale.
- Understanding the sales process cycle.
- Development and understanding of sales plans.
- Preparation and delivery of telephone appointments that get results.
- How to question intelligently and understand customers needs.
- Matching customers needs and desires to your products and services.
- Presenting and Closing the sale.
There is no pre-course work for the course but delegates should be prepared to demonstrate, practice and get involved in the learning situations to make full use of the learning opportunity during the event. Equipment available: Flipchart, data projector and screen.
DURATION: 1 Day