Who Should Attend
Ideally suited to experienced sales persons who want to review and extend their selling skills so as to be able to achieve higher volume or higher value sales.
This workshop is a powerful blend of high level sales skills practise that is supported by expert coaching and guidance and backed up with sound theory. Simulated sales exercises, profiling and practical coaching will help to improve selling skills and develop confidence. To ensure maximum feedback and sharing of good practice, the practice sessions involve all participants, together with the trainer, in reviewing the skill areas in practical situations. So that everyone can make the most of their opportunities to receive coaching and feedback from the trainer, delegate numbers are limited to no more than 8.
Each delegate will receive a comprehensive Resource Manual of notes, tips and techniques.
At the end of this training programme participants will be able to:
- Identify why clients buy and the psychology behind their decision making.
- Get more appointments in the diary and manage their time more effectively.
- Identify client needs more accurately and develop these needs.
- Question more effectively and gain more commitment.
- Deliver highly effective sales pitches to a range of audiences.
- Handle objections and hesitation effectively.
- Close higher value sales, keep them closed and develop situations to encourage your client to buy again.
The course content below has been selected to be of value to those who sell directly to clients and those dealing with business-to-business sales.
- Understanding the Psychology of Selling and what makes people buy.
- Creating impact with initial contact with clients.
- Uncovering needs, desires and wants from clients.
- High level effective questioning and listening strategies.
- Effective presentation of solutions and benefits.
- Overcoming objections and dealing with hesitations.
- Gaining high value agreement and recommendations.
There is no pre-course work for the course but delegates should be prepared to demonstrate, practice and get involved in the learning situations to make full use of the learning opportunity during the event. Equipment available: Flipchart, data projector and screen.
DURATION: 2 Days