Who Should Attend
Those who are new to managing key accounts or those who wish to develop and revise their key account management skills. Suitable for those working in a range of Key Account Management environments such as product, service or business to business environments.
This workshop achieves a balance between theory and actual Key Account Management skills practise with expert coaching and guidance. Simulated client interaction exercises, profiling and practical coaching will help to increase skills and develop confidence. A range of subject areas are covered to ensure Key Account Managers are equipped to operate effectively in a broad range of situations. Each attendee will receive a comprehensive resource manual of course notes, tips and techniques. Delegate numbers are limited to ensure everyone has maximum opportunities to receive coaching and feedback from the trainer.
At the end of this training programme participants will be able to:
- Have a better understanding of how to construct a business plan using a standard approach.
- Understand individual strengths and development areas in connection with selling skills from a personal assessment questionnaire.
- Be able to demonstrate a range of sales skills.
- Understand how to deal with conflict or difficult situations with clients or internal departments.
- Demonstrate levels of relationship and how to move these relationships forward.
- Understand strategy and planning methods for Key Account Managers.
- Negotiate better deals internally and externally.
- Understanding Business Planning with interactive exercise
- Sales Process Inventory
- Account Management Sales Skills
- Client Relationship Audit
- Johari Window and Relationship Modelling
- Handling difficult situations and conflict
- Negotiating and developing KAM strategy
There is no pre-course work for the course but delegates should be prepared to demonstrate, practice and get involved in the learning situations to make full use of the learning opportunity during the event. Equipment available: Flip chart, data projector and screen.
DURATION: 2 Days