Who Should Attend
Anyone who needs to use negotiation and influencing skills with others in the course of their work. This can include communications with clients, suppliers and colleagues.
On this course Negotiation & Influencing Skills course we will look at the existing skills of participants in a non-threatening environment and improve them to achieve desirable outcomes.
At the end of this training programme participants will be able to:
- Create a climate for co-operation and collaboration
- Establish minimum requirement results
- Achieve win-win outcomes
- Understand and use various negotiation methods
- Use their own style to be sincere and effective
- See how others seek to influence them
- The stages of negotiation
- Desired outcomes in negotiating
- Ethical influencing
- Influencing patterns
- Maximising personal strengths
- Practical exercises in influencing
Prior to the course you will be sent a document to complete which asks you to identify situations that you find yourself in on this subject and what works well for you and what doesn’t and what you hope to gain from the course.
DURATION: 1 Day