Who Should Attend
Project Managers who know they need to strengthen their understanding of how to better define, monitor and control the financial aspects of project planning and delivery.
Anyone who is looking at Project Management on their career development pathway will certainly find this Finance for Projects course valuable.
Higher degrees of financial capability are being expected of Project Managers in today’s business environments. Our programme deals with the finance-specific terminology, techniques and tools that a Project Manager must be able to apply if they are to bring any project to a successful outcome.
Participants will gain practical knowledge of the following aspects of Project Management:
- Finance and accounting terms.
- Project-specific Cash Flow, Profit & Loss and Balance Sheets.
- Financing strategies and financial reporting.
- Assessment techniques for financial risk.
- Costing, pricing and financial planning.
- Budgeting and control.
- Evaluating project performance.
- Financial dimensions of decision-making.
DURATION: 1 Day