Who Should Attend
Board Members and Company Directors with Corporate Governance finance responsibilities.
Board Members and Company Directors are required to ensure that all finance related Corporate Governance obligations are fulfilled. We have designed this programme to help you to understand and carry out Corporate Governance responsibilties and, in doing so, ensure that the organisation’s finances are being managed effectively.
Our trainer will provide inputs and lead practical sessions that go into the following topics to the necessary depth.
- Reading and using Financial Statements
- Using financial Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Evaluating the financial impact of strategic decisions.
- Assessing financial and business performance.
- Understanding finance related Corporate Governance obligations.
- Understanding the impact of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
No pre-course work is needed
DURATION: 1 Day