Who Should Attend
Anyone who needs to add greater budgets know-how to their skill set.
To enable participants to become familiar with how budgets work within a business.
What you will be able to do:
- Understand the need for budgeting and learn ways of planning a budget
- Identify and use the different costing methods used in finance
- Be familiar with the key accounting documentation used in business
- Understand the difference between solvency, liquidity and profitability through budgeting
- Prepare a Cash Flow, a Profit and Loss Account and a Balance Sheet
What past participants say about the training:
‘Excellent. I didn’t expect to enjoy a finance course but I did.’
‘I would recommend it highly. A very necessary course for any manager.’
DURATION: 1 Day