ILM Level 2 Award & Certificate in Leadership and Team Skills
Who are these qualifications for?
The Award or Certificate in Leadership and Team Skills is ideal for practicing team leaders, helping them become more effective and confident in their role. They also support new or aspiring team leaders – helping them make the transition from working in a team to leading a team.
Benefits for individuals
- Learn core leadership and management skills
- Put these skills into practice in your workplace
- Improve the team’s performance
- Get a nationally recognised qualification
Benefits for employers
- Motivated and competent team leaders
- Increased productivity
- Customise this qualification to suit organisational and individual needs
- Workplace-based assessment ensures new skills are effectively transferred to the job. The units in this qualification cover a wide range of skills, knowledge and understanding. These include units that focus on communication, working with people, providing direction and leadership and getting results – from problem-solving to planning and monitoring workloads.