Who are these qualifications for?
The ILM Level 3 Award and Certificate in Leadership and Management are ideal for individuals who have management responsibilities but no formal training and are serious about developing their abilities. They particularly support practising team leaders seeking to move up to the next level of management and managers who need to lead people through organisational change, budget cuts or other pressures.
Benefits for individuals
- Gain a range of key management skills and put them into practice in your own role
- Build your leadership capabilities – motivate and engage teams, manage relationships confidently
- Develop your leadership and management skills using your own knowledge, values and motivations
Benefits for employers
- Effective and confident first-line managers
- Better relationships and communications in teams
- Proven skills – to get this qualification, managers will need to show that they can transfer their new skills to your organisation
- Managers with the tools to develop their own skills and abilities The qualifications are made up of a wide range of units covering core management skills – such as understanding how to organise and delegate – plus skills in communication, team leadership, change innovation and managing people and relationships. This flexibility in unit choice allows the qualification to be tailored to meet the needs of the individual and employer.
Click here for a PDF of the specification for ILM Level 3 Award programme. Please contact us for details on how we can design and deliver a programme that suits the needs of your individuals and your organisation.