The Award and Certificate in ILM Level 3 Coaching are designed for people in their first management roles, including team leaders and first-line managers. They are both ideal for individuals seeking to develop the tools, knowledge and confidence to coach people as part of their normal working role.
Benefits for individuals
- Know what it takes to be an effective coach in your workplace
- Understand how coaching works – learn a coaching model and the tools and techniques to support it
- Put your new skills into practice in your job – carry out supervised coaching sessions
- Analyse, assess and plan to improve your own coaching ability
Benefits for employers
- Implement coaching to improve performance in your organisation
- Ensure the managers you develop as coaches are properly equipped with the skills, knowledge and ethical understanding they need
- Develop a coaching culture in your organisation by developing your managers as truly effective coaches.