Who Should Attend
Those who are responsible for generating business through writing winning proposals
If you can’t present your case in person, then you need to use the written word to do the same job. Writing winning proposals, therefore, is an essential business skill but for a surprising number of people it is just a case of trial and error, which is a pity because there is a much better alternative. In just one day, this course covers a number of essential factors that will significantly increase the chances of your Proposals winning business. If you don’t know about them you really are trusting to luck, but wouldn’t you rather be applying insight, skill and sound judgement as well?
Participants will have developed their skills in planning, structuring and writing persuasive Proposals. Specifically, they will be able to:
- Write using concise, precise language that holds the reader’s interest.
- Use vocabulary, tense and sentence construction to achieve the correct tone.
- Address the customer’s need.
- Plan, prepare, structure and edit materials.
- Pay close attention to the layout and presentation of proposals.
- Produce positive, professional and persuasive written communications.
- Follow-up the proposal to maintain the customer’s focus on your company.
Our trainer will present a variety of inputs and Case Studies with group exercises and opportunities for skills practice. The day has 2 Parts.
Part 1 concentrates on how to put a Proposal together and covers:
What the reader must see.
- Designing the Proposal to fulfil its purpose.
- Creating and editing content.
- How to get and keep your reader’s attention.
- Setting out inviting next steps.
- Checking readability and proof reading.
Part 2 covers:
- Helping customers to buy.
- Using questions that uncover crucial information.
- Using influential language.
- ‘What’s in it for me?’ techniques.
- How to follow up a Proposal to increase your chances of success.
DURATION: 1 Day