Who Should Attend
Those who are new to working in a practical and job skills training capacity and those who would like to review their existing training skills in passing on technical and practical knowledge.
This Train the Trainer workshop touches on theory (to enable participants to gain a thorough understanding of how people learn) and actual training practice with expert coaching and guidance. We concentrate on collecting the maximum amount of feedback and the sharing of good practice. Each attendee will receive a comprehensive resource manual of course notes, tips and techniques.
At the end of this training programme participants will be able to:
- Understand the areas in which workplace training can be effective
- Understand how adults learn
- Write deliverable session objectives
- Design, prepare and deliver effective practical training during a practice session
- Monitor performance and use feedback effectively
- The role, responsibilities and skills of an effective workplace trainer
- The theory of how adults learn
- Write achievable aims and objectives for your training
- How to plan and prepare your training using deliverable objectives
- The design, preparation and delivery of a short training session on which you will receive feedback and coaching
DURATION: 2 Days