Who Should Attend
Individuals who are responsible for Business Development and who:
- Have not yet learned the skills of networking.
- Are inexperienced or unsure when networking.
- Would benefit from a refresher.
In these challenging times, what price would you put on having the ability to create productive and mutually beneficial business relationships?
Our trainer has been a Business Development Director and has over 25 years experience of enterprise and building brands. She now supports private, public and voluntary sector organisations to harvest valuable business solutions through innovative strategy, effective communication, marketing and people development.
She has created an inspiring workshop that uses the principles of accelerated learning to inform and equip participants with relevant tools and techniques that can be successfully applied to any networking situation.
The aim of this workshop is to support individuals to become motivated, confident and capable networkers.
As a result of their active participation delegates will:
- Recognise the value of networking, its part in the job role and its contribution to achieving overall business objectives.
- Approach networking events in a positive frame of mind and without fear.
- Confidently and continually apply networking tools and techniques.
- Have begun preparations for their first post-workshop networking event.
What is covered in the workshop?
- Why network? The cost benefit analysis.
- The Principles of Networking; people buy people first; the abundance mentality; the 7 stages.
- Barriers to networking.
- How to start and succeed.
- Visual and verbal tips and tools.
- VIPs and variety.
- Optimising the encounter.
- Where to start: known networking organisations.
The workshop style is informal and incorporates:
- Scenario and role playing.
- Interactive discussion.
- Assessment of learning throughout.
- Personal Development Plans.
- Post workshop support
No preparatory work is necessary beforehand.
DURATION: 1 Day